Ceremony Services information



  • Weddings
  • Elopements
  • Vow Renewals
  • Commitments
  • Funerals / Memorials (including pets)
  • Baby Namings
  • Other (your call)

  For Weddings, the fee includes:

  1. Initial and follow-up meetings
  2. The Rehearsal before the day
  3. The Ceremony (the way YOU want it)
  4. The use of a cordless PA System (if required)
  5. Lodgement of legal paperwork to Births Deaths and Marriages

Please note: Elopements include only items 1, 3 (Ceremony only) and 5

Quote of the Week



 “If I had a flower for every time thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
– Alfred Tennyson 



"Your service was really above and beyond our expectations"

Angela and Sid

"Gayle catered to our every request and need to perform the relaxed but personable wedding ceremony that we wanted. I would highly recommend her services to anyone"

Michael and Alexandra


"Thank you so much for being apart of our  special day!  Peter, we could not have asked for a more perfect  ceremony.  Thank you for your charming and beautiful character!   Everyone commented on how perfect everything went and Sam and  I both agreed it was our favourite part of the day! 

Thank you so very much"

 Your service was really above and beyond our expectations" 

Grace and Sam

"Beautiful Ceremony for the naming of our baby"

Current Promotions


Ceremony News


Gayle was honoured to perform a 'bush wedding' recently in Benalla, Victoria


We are excited to be accepted as a supplier for www.myweddingwish.org a national charity that gifts weddings to the terminally ill – check out their website 

Wedding FAQs


Q. How much notice to the Celebrant do we have to give to get married?

A. No less than ONE CALENDAR MONTH. However, shorter periods can be approved by a Magistrate but only in exceptional circumstances. This is known as a 'shortening'

Q. Would our wedding still be legal if the Ceremony was held in our family backyard?

A. Yes. You can get married at any time and any location. It is the legal wording used by an Registered Marriage Celebrant which makes it official, rather than the location

Q. After the wedding, how do we get the Certificate of Marriage?

A. The process is easy, but you have to contact the Office of Births, Deaths and Marriages of the State in which the Ceremony took place. . Click on the link below for more detailed info

Link to Attorney Generals Department (AGD) - Marriage section